Monday, April 26, 2010

Back in the USA

Whoever came up with the Business Class fully reclining airplane chair needs to be provided with a Noble Prize for service to humanity. Flying as much as I do, I amass one heck of a lot of airline points that allow me to occasionally take advantage of upgrades. Thank goodness I was able to upgrade to Business Class for my flight home from Lima.

Okay, I did not really get a great nights sleep, but I am rested enough that I can barrel right into a full work schedule. Speaking of work schedules, we have our big fundraiser on Monday and Tuesday of next week (03 and 04 May) and we need as many people to participate as possible.

If you are at all interested in joining us for this wonderful event, please email info@HBInt.org for more details or to reserve your seating. We will have fantastic Peruvian Nueva Cocina at one of the best restaurants in the Pacific Northwest - Andina Restaurant. In addition, we will have a great selection of Peruvian art and jewelry available for auction.

The event promises to be a great evening of food, friends and camaraderie. We look forward to you joining us - but in the event you can not . . . please feel free to direct your family, friends and colleagues to the evening.

Thank you for your ongoing support!

No comments: